Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Checking in

Hello.

Still really crazy busy.

Goodbye!

Okay actually I have a few minutes!

As you know I have been wanting a new camera for some time.
My last camera was a Sony Cybershot which I got on Black Friday some years ago. (I think)
It is a darling little digital camera of which I have outgrown!
By the time it takes a picture the moment is gone, and truly capturing moments is half of what photography is about!

So, the other day my friend over at Frugal Fotography called me up and told me the camera she uses was at a very very hot price. We have chatted cameras a lot in the past so it was very kind of her to point me toward that deal.

And here she is....

Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!
I haven't named her yet, but feel confident she is female. Just go with it okay?!?
She came with a telephoto lens as well, something about 75-250. I have no idea what that means.
Yes, my friends I have this amazing camera and have no idea how to use it.
I gotta tell you the book isn't much help either.
I have a feeling I am going to be doing a ton of reading on the subject and might just get lucky taking a few good pictures.
I know you will be patient with me...you always have been before.
At least that is what I choose to think of you, since we don't have much face to face.

Okay, so there is the latest.
I will continue to be busy this week with jewelry making and turkey basting. (I won't actually baste my turkey, but it rhymed) So I may or may not get a chance to visit with you.
Either way, have a blessed holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!