Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo Post

I tried several things today to learn my camera better.
That is what this photo thing is all about after all.

There is a setting on my camera called white balance.
I was trying to figure out which to use when out in the sun, yet taking pictures in the shade.


See what a huge difference this is, just switching that one thing...and absolutely nothing else!?!


Next was a challenge to take a picture of something in motion.
The wind was blowing so I chose these berries to be my subject!!
The object...to get a clear crisp image, though the subject was in motion.
Not too bad!


And, much better!!!


My next self assignment, mess with exposure with a non moving object in the shade.

I am so stinking excited...you can't even tell this is in the shade!!!
Progress is being made my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!