Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just for fun

My dog is not allowed on the furniture.
She is not allowed on the beds, sofas, chairs...nothing.

This is a travesty for her since in her previous life I believe she was the couch diva!

So, whenever I sit on the floor, or even close to the floor she comes in for a landing.

She is especially happy about it when I have been gone for an hour and a half, which in doggie time is such a long long long time.

The other night I sat in my husbands "office" room in the bean bag so I could chat with him and Shelby quickly worked her way onto my lap.


She doesn't curl up in a cute little ball, or put her head on my shoulder.
Nope, this is the seating arrangement of choice, with her legs dangling between mine and her neck blissfully stretched out on my knee.

Word to my husband who took this photo for me after I tweaked all the settings. He did a great job with my coaching don't ya think?
I am pretty sure we shot this at ISO 1600 f/3.5.
Real post to come later today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!