Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Off to work!

My JOY photo challenge today???

When do you love them best?

Okay...way easy!!!

I nonchalantly grabbed my camera this morning and positioned myself to take pictures of my husband.
He was not fooled and caught on quickly, but loves me and let me take a few shots after my explanation of the challenge.

He loves to be loved too!!

Every morning my precious husband gets ready for work and after giving a hearty good morning to each child heads out the door.
He is not heading any place that he "wants" to be, but goes because he knows for this family he needs to be there.
Work.
A place that takes up most of his life, for the support of our family.

I love him best...when he is loving us!










Of course...we love him walking back in too!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet and so true... many husbands go out into the work force, not because they love it so much but because they love their family! My husband is no exception and I love that about him :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!