Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Some days...

Assignment compete for Day 15: Kiss.



I have to say this has been my most humdrum feeling picture day.
I absolutely did not want to even take my camera out of the bag!

What it comes down to is that I have a little something going on, that I can't write about, but wish I could, but can't, but wish I could, but can't.
So I have that inner struggle going on and just have to get past it.

Now, I don't want you to be worried...it is just more growing up and living life, and trying to be Christ like in my actions.
Some days that takes a lot of energy, and this is just one of those days!

1 comment:

  1. The picture turned out nicely and cutely and creatively, despite your humdrum. God bless, sis'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!