Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Growth Update!

Happy Friday!!!

This will be the first annual Friday garden update.


Here is what is happening this week!
Stunning delicate green bean flowers accented by leaves unfurling their curls!



Serrated leaf edging on the squash and zucchini!



Tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny cutest little bell peppers you ever did see.


Tight, closely bound wisteria blooms which seem to be filled with pockets of air.



Gradual opening of what will be the new focal point of my backyard wonderland.


See...so much going on!!!

So many happy, happy plants relishing their new decadent homes where water arrives everyday before the sun comes across their bow.


Oh, ho...what do we have here????

I suspect a deserter.

Look how far this watermelon plant made it before I caught onto his game.

I will be sure to tell my husband about this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!