Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Not her again!

Photos of the day!!
I know you don't need another photo of Shelby, but she is just so cute sometimes!!!

She was absolutely desperate to go outside to defend the bird feeder today.

I mean just look at that face....pleading for release from captivity!


She was not thrilled about being the object of my camera's venture today, but put up with me.

For a while anyway.

So there you have more Shelbster, but I couldn't leave you with just that.

I decided to try to capture the twirling of a hula hoop!
With my big lens
inside
shooting on manual
then shooting on aperture priority
then shooting on sports mode
then to manual again.
Aye yi yi...not many good shots were accomplished, but learn I did.

I am not even really sure what I wanted...but I think it was this, except sharp and in focus without the grainy look to it.
My other lens would have been a better choice!


I didn't have all day to goof off with this, and my girl had real work to do, so a few more pictures were taken with a few more adjustments.
I never really got anything to write home about, but I did like this.

You know for color and movement!

Okay...off to spend some time being a Mom....rooms have to be cleaned to my standards and that takes some intervention!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!