Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sh'rooms and Charles

Uhhhhhboy!!!!
They are multiplying exponentially.




Look who was still hanging about this morning at 7:15!

Just look at him showing off those adorable toes!!!
Frog toes!
Aaahhhhhhh, love 'em!

I will hug him and squeeze him and love him and pet him, and I will call him George, Charles.
I want to call him Charles!

Did you notice? Huh, huh did ya did ya???
I googled how to cross out and did it all by myself!!!

I also finally found the post from last year about the frog. It was here.
But I am also gonna grab that picture and put it here.

And say another HUGE thank you to my husband who believes in me and supports my creative whimsy!!!


I had to go back out and see him again at 8:30 after walking with the Shelbster!

Yup, still cute!
Have an awesome Monday.
Me...I will be doing laundry!!!

Oh, I almost forgot.
Charles has chosen quite a lovely environment don't you agree?
It is a new hanging basket plant that my dear husband splurged on!
The flower is called Angels Earring.
I think that name is silly beyond words, but...it is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!