Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lots of color...

I can't seem to find a good run on consistency!
I know it is supposed to be "color Thursday", but sometimes that just doesn't work with my day.

This is bound to be another crazy rush about day so I shot off some photos early and I am now rushing to get them up so I can get out the door.

Here is my shot from yesterday, when I finally got the camera out.

My dear husband is very patriotic, so I can always expect to see our flag waving proudly certain times of the year!


A sweet friend of mine has been itching my ears with tales of this flower for 3 days now!

This morning found her driving by with 2 stalks of the blooms for my photographing pleasure!!




I ♥ when plants look like a

don't you??



Shelby says "Hi!!"

Actually that is her squirrel chasing face, but man oh man it looks like a happy grin to me!!

Sorry to rush you through all of that, but it is what it is!
Have a wonderful non color Thursday blog friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! Especially your dog smile picture! Blessings on your day! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Amy...that keeps me going!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!