Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Well friends, I am still in recovery mode!
I woke up feeling pretty good, but as I got to moving, problems cropped up!
Now I sit here typing a little woozy from the pain meds I just took.
Did you ever take a pill and get that itchy tingly head feeling?
Yeah, that is me.
So I am gonna finish this up and head back downstairs!
Please, don't worry about me, I am really fine...it just takes time to heal!

I decided to water the plants and then take a peek at what our birds were doing this morning.
They are so shy when I am out there.
This gal was the first to show up.

She never got the courage to come close enough for some seed.


Next to take a gander at me....

...her buddy! He just jumped along the fence and wiped his beak back and forth across the top of it.

As he was sitting there, this group of three doves flew in.

I find it almost impossible to work on composition with live creatures who are timid.
"Uhhh 'scuse me fellas, could you all take a few steps to the left so that tree is out of the shot?"
hmmmmm!


Look who worked up the courage to actually land and take a nibble!

Way to go fella!!
I did have another little black headed bird stop by several times but he was so fast I only ever caught the blur of him.
I deleted that picture, but I am going to go and retrieve it just for kicks.

And here you go.

No, I am not too drugged up! It really is there! See the blur behind the black pole.
That is our guy.
I told you he was fast!


I was flipping through my latest group of horse pictures again.
I was gimping around trying to sweet talk this gorgeous girl.

I was so frustrated because all I had was my long lens and I couldn't capture all of her beauty...and she was so close!!!!
I would take a shot then move a few steps away to try to get more of her.


She just kept following me each time.

Ohhhhh such sweet innocence!
Nothing like that gray horse who had it out for me!!! Kidding, just kidding!!

Somebody needs to tell this girl about the Golden Mean!

Though sometimes centered symmetry can be good too.

And the last image I will share with ya today...

Just cause!

Okay, off to find an icepack and take another rest!
See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!