Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Seeing differently again


Ahhh I have found something new to do on Sundays for my blog post.
Maybe it will go better than that crazy color Thursday idea.
Ha...who thought of that anyway???

Hit that cute guy up there to follow the link to see how others fulfilled this hunt!
As for me...here are my interpretations.

1. Black and White



2. Reflections in glass



3. Headlights



4. Seeing Double



5. Bare



I sat at my computer whining about not having a photo for bare after just hollering down at my husband that the above lizard did not, in fact have something in his mouth...he was molting.

He said, "Sure you have bare, that lizard just lost all his skin, you can't get more bare than that!"
So there you have it, cause my husband said so.

This was such an excellent way to really look at things differently around here; and I thought I was out of things to take pictures of...HA!!

10 comments:

  1. That lizard is pretty cool - it's just posing for you. HA HA So glad you jumped into the hunt. Hope you'll be back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double vision is quite creative.

    Alita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that lizard is fabulous...visiting from Ramblings and Photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! The lizard is perfect for bare, but I think my favorite is the Black and White! I love how the Scavenger Hunt really stretches my creativity and mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done. love the black and white and headlights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Storm troopers....brilliant! Love the lizard too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them, mostly the headlights one!!! Bare is great too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these! great perspectives!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shots, great 'headlights' shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Storm troopers and bare lizard = awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!