Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A short walk


See that over there?
It is my mailbox, and it is a long way off.

Okay, Okay, I know it isn't THAT far, but in relation to the heat it sure feels like it.

I walked there today.

I put my key in...


...opened the door and collected my mail.



Then, I turned around and made the long trek back to my house.


It was twice as hot walking home, and I had to carry my camera as well as the mail.

Whew!!

Yes, I did take these pictures quickly.
Yes, I did post them without doing anything but resizing them.
Yes, I do know that this post is dull...but my real job got in the way today.

I have a feeling it will do that tomorrow too.

I promise, I do have something of substance to say. It has been on my mind for some time, I just need to time to work it out and compose it.

Sigh!
Such is life.
You know what??
I gotta get, Mommy duties are in full force today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!