Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I didn't forget...


This is yesterdays picture!

I really love how sharp my new lens can work, however I am learning that without image stabilization, if my subject isn't stark still my pictures are just not gonna be as sharp as I want them to be. My issue yesterday was a slight breeze, and whatever natural shake I tend to have.
I better start hauling around that tripod!

Sorry I missed ya last night...my husband was on the computer late and try as I might to post from my cell phone, it just wouldn't connect to the internet.
It wasn't meant to be.

I don't want you thinking I am being a slacker though...
I used up all my "extra" time yesterday working on a project for my daughters birthday.

Through a series of fun and strange events our party plans are now revolving around snocones!
I decided to make a little charm for each of the girls as a keepsake.

These little treats will get a real photo session soon, but here is one I snapped quickly with my cell phone last night before dozing off.
I am not sure why I choose projects that take hours and hours to produce, but I do!
Ahhhh well the accolades from my kids so far have proven that the time has been well worth the effort!

Well, I will see ya tomorrow!
Well, I will wont' I? I suppose to keep it on the up and up, I better get back today as well.
We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!