Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Scavenger WOW combo!




Well, lookey here...it is a two-fer day! Since I didn't get my scavenger hunt accomplished yesterday I will do that in combination with my Good to Wow challenge. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately none of my pictures could overlap to fill a slot at either or place. So, that just means you get more images! First up...






1. Inspired by a book or movie


















One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish...of course!!!

2. Brown

 
The self portrait kind!!

3. Hazy

Everything can be a bit hazy without the right spectacles!


4. Coffee or Tea













Given a choice, give me coffee.

5. Linger



















Or forced to linger just inside the door instead of running rampant to scare small children in the neighborhood.

 Can I just tell you, I know you can't feel it,  but I am frustrated beyond words!!! 
The new blogger is so confusing!  I need to google a tutorial I suppose!

Okay, complaints done and back to it! 

The SOOC to WOW challenge for week 39 is Orange!! 
Isn't that fun! 

So here are a few to fit that category today.



I am not sure which I will choose to edit, but I have the three options, now don't I!!
Well, now that I have wasted twice the amount of time needed to post this, I must be off to get supper on the move!!  Taco night! woohoo

4 comments:

  1. I really like your selfie - and the processing on coffee/tea is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so good!! I think the self portrait is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hazy that is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great series very creative. Love your take on hazy! Those are wonderful Orange SOOC shots, my favorite is the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!