Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

I have had such a busy relaxing day!
I have been able to take lots of pictures and sit down to "edit" them between making homemade pizza, playing with the baby, eating, watching the baby, making beef stew, photographing the baby, making chocolate to good too name yet cake, and hanging out with my sweet family.

It has been a relaxing nicely paced productive day.
My sis in law (and her husband) were kind enough to let me post a couple of pictures of their baby here as a part of my photo blog for today!!
How about that. You know those new parents...they just can't get enough of seeing their sweet baby wonderfulness and I am cashing in on that!!!
Not that I can ever get enough of seeing my sweet babies either....

So here he is just about to drift off to sleep, heavy eyes!


I managed to capture a little sleeping smile!!! My focus was on the hand on purpose just to capture his little sleeping self and I couldn't change it before the smile was gone.

I muted the colors a bit...I think I like that.

Ohhhh little baby hands. They are so cute and fat!!

Yummy!!!


Oh, my!!!! Perfect little baby lips!

I can't get enough of him either.


I went outside this morning right around eight because the sun was coming up and beginning to melt the snow.
These puffed up birds were hanging out high in a tree.



I stepped across the street...carefully mind you...gimpy ankle and frozen slushy ice is not a good combo.
I have no idea what this tree is, but I just adored how the little dried blossom cups were holding portions of snow!



I looked up, I looked around, I looked down!


Whoever said that a pansy plant is any kind of pansy is crazy.

No doubt, they will make a triumphant come back!

Well, that is all for now. I made it back in safely...though frost bitten for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Really, really pretty pictures, Jen. Those birds were as cold as you were! ;) Great angles on the baby pics. ADORRRRRABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! And really love the baby lips pic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!