Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Photos

Do you see this squirrel?

He is the enemy!
It wants my bird seed and waits patiently for me to leave so he can creep up to steal it.
He mocks my dog behind the glass and she chases him.
This activity makes my trusty companion suffer with a bum knee.
An expensive bum knee.

When this squirrel and his friends begin to mess with my plants....watch out!!!

After the squirrel noticed I had once again greased the pole which leads to the seed he took off to tell his buddies to come all take a turn sliding down the pole so that the slip would wear off....
...I sat and looked at my deserted bird feeder for a full 15 minutes, camera in hand waiting for the tiny little brown birds or teenager cardinals to return.

Yes, 15 full minutes of watching the birds soar overhead but never land.

And then another 5 minutes passed.
I mean really, all I needed to get done today was some laundry and it was spinning!
I actually have an exceedingly long list of things to get done, I acknowledge this and deny its presence all at the same time.

Suddenly one tiny brave soul happened by.



He kept glancing about nervously as my shutter clicked, but didn't give up the seed.



Oh, ho...he is a messy little fellow!!


Do you think these birds eat tomatoes???
If so, we are gonna have issues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, every single one just makes my day!!